While we've been sitting, waiting, wishing for the Nokia N900, we missed something very important: It's not a phone. As this Nokia ad shows, it's actually a psychotic shapeshifter. At least I think that's the message they're trying to send.
If you don't feel like watching the whole ad, jump to about 1:50. It's where the truth is revealed. It's also the moment when I began to daydream about the days when ads actually showed the product for more than a few seconds.
Offers up the following:
- Maemo 5 OS
- 3.5-inch WVGA (800 x 480) resistive touchscreen display
- 110.9 × 59.8 × 18mm, 181g
- Portrait-orientation sliding QWERTY
- Mozilla-based browser, full Adobe Flash support
- ARM cortex A8 processor
- 32GB internal memory
- 5.0 MP Carl Zeiss camera with dual-LED flash, auto-focus and sliding cover
- MicroSDHC support up to 16GB
- FM transmitter
- Quadband GSM/GPRS/EDGE, WCDMA 900/1700/2100, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP
- 1320 mAh battery
[Gizmodo via GitEmSteveDave!]